Fly 17 Maverik MX Boots - Black Size 10
Think about how many times you use your feet to shift gears or work the rear brake, and you'll quickly realize how important MX footwear is. The FLY 17 Maverik MX boots are both durable and comfortable and have the features you rely on when you're on the track.
- Adult (four-buckle)
- 3D shin protection pre-shaped molded plastic adds impact protection and comfort
- Adjustable quick lock buckles with a solid locked in feel and an open design keeps dirt from clogging the function
- 3D molded shift protection; this plastic molded panel saves your boot from premature wear. Don’t miss a shift with the added grooves and texture to aid in grabbing the shift lever
- Elastic gaiter provides a comfortable rim around your calf while sealing the opening from debris
- Steel toe guard gives that finished look and protects the front of the sole from delaminating
- No more burnt plastic with this boot’s leather heat shield. Leather is long lasting and won’t melt
- Articulated rear ankle gives the subtle flexibility to bend your foot down, yet still remains supportive
- Inner ankle protection made of durable and flexible plastic, this panel keeps you close to the bike with a protective shield between your foot and the elements
- Race sole with steel internal shank is laminated into the length of the sole. Steel provides the rigid strength needed during the impact and stress of motocross.