GLOCK 19X G5 9MM 19+1 4" COYOTE TAN
GLOCK's first ever "Crossover" pistol, the GLOCK 19X, combines the best features of two of its most popular and most trusted field-tested platforms. The full-size GLOCK 17 frame and the compact GLOCK 19 slide have joined forces to produce the ideal pistol for all conditions and all situations.
The 19X comes in the coyote color with the first-ever factory colored slide, finished with a nPVD slide coating to prevent corrosion. Additional features include the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB), no finger grooves, ambidextrous slide stop levers and lanyard loop. Included with the pistol is a standard 17-round magazine, two 17+2-round magazines and coyote-colored pistol case.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-
- Model Name: G19X Gen5
- MPN: PX1950703
- Caliber: 9mm
- Class: Full-size
- Action: Safe-Action
- Capacity: 17+1 / 19+1
- Barrel Length: 4.02"
- Length: 7.28"
- Weight: 22.05 oz.
- Sights: Glock Night Sights
- Grip: Standard
- Trigger: Standard
- Safety: No Manual
- Finish: Coyote nPVD
Buying Firearms Online
At Kames, we make our large gun inventory available to customers all across the United States. However, purchasing guns online involves a process that must be followed in order to legally receive your firearm.
When purchasing a firearm from Kames, we require you to comply with Federal, State and Local laws. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase a long-gun and 21 to purchase a handgun.
How to Buy Your Firearm from Kames
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Enter your billing information (the name of the person purchasing the firearm must be the person picking up the firearm)
- If you know your FFL Dealer pickup information, enter the detail in the Shipping Instructions section of the checkout
- Once your order has been placed, a representative from the Kames Firearm department will contact you to confirm FFL dealer location. You or your FFL dealer will be required to fax (330.499-33785) or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Kames Sports order number.
- Your order will be shipped to your requested FFL Dealer in 5-7 business days
- Your FFL Dealer will notify you when your order is received. Prior to completing your background check and the firearm transfer, make sure you see the gun. If the gun is damaged or the wrong gun was shipped, do not complete the background check or transfer. Call Kames immediately at 330.499.4558.
- Your FFL Dealer may impose transfer charges prior to the completion of your order.
Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. Find an FFL Dealer location near you. You or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Kames Sports order number. The FFL Dealer may charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a background check. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.
All Firearm Sales Are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Kames Sports will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.