Hornady Critical Defense Ammo 357 Magnum 125 Grain Flex Tip Expanding - 25 Rounds
You never know when you need to be prepared to shoot in today's world.
Feel protected with Hornady's Critical Defense Ammo—specifically designed for reliable and controlled expansion every time you fire your concealed carry handgun. Loaded with a nickel case for increased visibility and low flash propellants to deliver peak performance, the ammo is effective even in short-barreled handguns. The FTX bullet's soft polymer insert delivers controlled expansion and large wound cavities over a wide range of velocities.
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather
- FTX bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities
- Clean burning and efficient propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently at all temperatures
- Minimal muzzle flash protect night vision Feeds reliably in pistols
- Silver nickel plating prevents corrosion and is easily visible in low light situations
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads
- Effective, consistent, reliable self-defense ammunition
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 357 Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 125 Grains
- Bullet Style: Flex Tip eXpanding
- Case Type: Brass
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-
- Muzzle Velocity: 1500 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 624 ft. lbs.