Hornady Critical Defense Ammo 44 Special 165 Grain Flex Tip Expanding - 20 Rounds
When Performance is Critical, You Need Critical Defense
Featuring reliable and controlled expansion no matter the target, Hornady Critical Defense ammunition was crafted with concealed carry guns in mind. Loaded with Hornady's FTX bullet, the ammo has a soft polymer insert that delivers controlled expansion and deep cavity wounds at numerous velocities. The nickel casing increased visibility in low-light environments, and the low flash propellants deliver exceptional performance even in shortbarreled shotguns!
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather
- FTX bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities
- Clean burning and efficient propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently at all temperatures
- Minimal muzzle flash protect night vision Feeds reliably in pistols
- Silver nickel plating prevents corrosion and is easily visible in low light situations
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads
- Effective, consistent, reliable self-defense ammunition
This ammunition was designed by Hornady to expand every single time. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 44 Special
- Bullet Weight: 165 Grain
- Bullet Style: Flex Tip eXpanding
- Case Type: Brass
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-
- Muzzle Velocity: 900 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 297 fl. lbs.