PERCEPTION PESCADOR PRO 12.0 KAYAK - SONIC BLUE CAMO
The Perception Pescador Pro 12.0 kayak leads the pack with serious fishing performance, stability, and comfort. The sit-on-top design offers generous storage and accessory mount options that make it easy to outfit the boat for all-day excursions. The removable and adjustable camp chair is the most comfortable seat found on any fishing kayak. The shorter length and lighter weight increase maneuverability and ease transport, allowing you to fish quiet waters beyond the reach of other boaters.
Ultimate comfort is what the Pescador Pro is known for. The Pro Seat's smart design improves upon your favorite camp chair and is removable, too, so you can enjoy it at the beach or around the fire. Two-level adjustment means the seat can be lowered for relaxed paddling or raised for accurate casting. Easily adjustable footrests customize fit for paddlers of all sizes. No low back pain or leg pain
Stability & Performance
The Pescador Pro's sit-on-top design offers the steady stability required for precisely targeting and fighting fish. Smooth and fun to paddle, its fast and efficient hull tracks straight to stay on course with little effort. The spacious cockpit makes entry and exit easy. The 10.0 model has increased maneuverability and is easier to carry, while the larger 12.0 model adds speed, storage, capacity and stability.
Features & Safety
The Pescador Pro is engineered and tested to be among the safest and seaworthy fishing kayaks on the water with built-in buoyancy and stability that gives you the confidence to fish harder. The high-performance design features ample storage, gear tracks, and other mounting options for adding a fish finder, rod holders, camera, and more. Front and rear comfort carry handles and light weight make it easy to carry into quiet, hard-to-reach waters.
Like all Perception kayaks, the Pescador Pro is designed for maximum durability and optimized weight. This is the result of its high-density polyethylene and one-piece roto-molded construction that provides exceptional UV, impact, and abrasion-resistance. Ocean and saltwater-optimized hardware and finishes prevent corrosion for long-lasting performance.
Flat, Slow-Moving, Calm Coastal
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-
- Removable Pro Seat doubles as a camp chair and simplifies storage
- 2-level seat adjustment and breathable mesh for ultimate all-day comfort and no pain
- Seat can be lowered for relaxed paddling or raised for optimum casting
- Leak-proof one-piece construction with built-in buoyancy for added safety
- Optimized design and construction make it easier to carry
- Front, rear, and side molded-in carry handles for easy transport and security when stored outdoors
- Easily replaceable skid plate lets you drag without fear of damage
- Large front and rear open storage for cooler, tackle, and other gear
- Additional rod tip recess for a clean deck
- Bungee cord lashes to secure gear of any shape or size
- Easily removable stretch-mesh bow storage cover for sleek security
- Gear tracks for adding accessories without the need to drill holes
- Fish finder console with battery zone and drill-free transducer mounting
- Convenient drink holder keeps your favorite beverage from spilling
- Two molded-in rod holders for hands-free storage while paddling
- 5-inch deck plate behind seat for access to deck accessory mounting zones
- Quick-adjust footrests accommodate paddlers of all sizes
- Proudly designed, molded, and hand assembled in the USA
- 3-Year Warranty