Rapala Fish 'N Fillet Knife w/ Sharpener
More guts than any other knife, this is the one that taught the world to fillet. With over 40 million sold to date, this knife is used in more fishing camps, on more charter boats and by more fisherman than any other fillet knife in the world. Progressively tapered, flexible, full-tang blade of European stainless steel that takes and holds an ultra-sharp edge is securely anchored in legendary birch handle. All protected by a fine tooled leather Laplander sheath with “safety-first” free-swing belt loop that always keeps sheath and blade clear of the body. Includes easy-to-use single-stage sharpener that keeps blade razor sharp.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-
- Blade Length: 6"
- Classic Birch Handle
- Progressively tapered, full-tang blade
- Safety Notch secures tang to brass ferule
- Fine tooled leather sheath
- Includes single-stage sharpener
- Made by Marttiini, the makers of premium Rapala fillet knives for over 50 years.