Rome??s Double Burger Griller
Nothing says a cookout like grilling burgers. If you're picnicking at a local park that too often means using the dirty grill grate provided at the site. Not a lot of fun. By using our cast iron double burger cooker you can just place our grill on top of the grate or simply hold it over the fire. Easy to use, just open the hinged grill cavity, form the patties to fit (about 1/3 lb each), close/lock the cooker and you're ready to go.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-
- Cook 2 delicious, 1/3 lb burgers at a time
- Eliminates reliance on dirty or rusty grill grates at campsite or park
- Durable cast iron cooking head forms patty in its hinged grill cavity and locks closed
- Cooking head connected to chrome plated steel rods and wood handles
- Great for chicken, crab cakes, and portabellas as well