Stock: Black Synthetic, Collapsible
Front SightA: djustable Post
Rear Sight: Adjustable Ruger® Rapid Deploy
Barrel Length: 16.10"
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Handguard: Glass-Filled Nylon
Twist: 1:8" RH
Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
Weight: 6.5 lb.
Overall Length: 32.25" - 35.50"
Length of Pull: 10.25" - 13.50"
- Ruger® Rapid Deploy folding rear sight provides windage adjustability, and pairs with the elevation adjustable front sight for a solid, reliable aiming system. The rear sight can be folded out of the way to make room for optics, but can be instantly redeployed if needed.
- Six-position telescoping M4-style buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters, or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector, and is Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Front sight post is elevation adjustable, and a front sight tool is included. The A2-style F-height allows co-witness with many optics.
- Patent pending Barrel Nut and Delta Ring are designed for one person handguard removal and installation. The design accepts most standard carbine length handguards. The barrel nut uses a standard wrench and can be swapped with a Mil-Spec barrel nut if desired.
- Milled gas block is located at a carbine-length (M4) position for improved balance and handling. Multiple attachment points include a QD socket and bayonet lug, for many sling and accessory mounting options. Serrations on the angled face of the gas block provide a low-glare surface.
- Medium contour cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The 1:8" twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. Ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improved operational reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance. A Ruger® flash suppressor is provided, and the 1/2"-28 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
- Single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control. The enlarged trigger guard is designed to allow gloved shooting.
- Handguards are made from heat-resistant glass-filled nylon for shooting comfort and durability.
- Also includes: One, 30-round Magpul® PMAG®.
Buying Firearms Online
At Kames, we make our large gun inventory available to customers all across the United States. However, purchasing guns online involves a process that must be followed in order to legally receive your firearm.
When purchasing a firearm from Kames, we require you to comply with Federal, State and Local laws. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase a long-gun and 21 to purchase a handgun.
How to Buy Your Firearm from Kames
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Enter your billing information (the name of the person purchasing the firearm must be the person picking up the firearm)
- If you know your FFL Dealer pickup information, enter the detail in the Shipping Instructions section of the checkout
- Once your order has been placed, a representative from the Kames Firearm department will contact you to confirm FFL dealer location. You or your FFL dealer will be required to fax (330.499-33785) or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Kames Sports order number.
- Your order will be shipped to your requested FFL Dealer in 5-7 business days
- Your FFL Dealer will notify you when your order is received. Prior to completing your background check and the firearm transfer, make sure you see the gun. If the gun is damaged or the wrong gun was shipped, do not complete the background check or transfer. Call Kames immediately at 330.499.4558.
- Your FFL Dealer may impose transfer charges prior to the completion of your order.
Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. Find an FFL Dealer location near you. You or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Kames Sports order number. The FFL Dealer may charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a background check. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.
All Firearm Sales Are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Kames Sports will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.