Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders over $99
- Tree stands
- Other extra-large items*
*Carts over $1,000 are subject to shipping cost review. We reserve the right to custom quote shipping if website fails to calculate shipping costs correctly.
Additional Shipping Charges
- Purchasing over-weight and over-sized items may result in increased shipping on a per-item basis, even if the cart is over $99
- Firearms are subject to at least a $20 shipping charge but it is often more due to processing, insurance & signature requirements. This does not include additional FFL transfer costs charged by the receiving FFL dealer.
- We insure all items over $100.
- Orders must be shipped to address listed at time of purchase.
- We cannot honor post-purchase shipping address changes and order cancellation is not guaranteed.
- Orders with different shipping and billing addresses are accepted but are subject to verification. Please respond in three days if contacted or your order will be cancelled.
- Firearms must be shipped to a local FFL Dealer or picked up at Kames Sports.
- Firearms must ship separately from ammunition.
- Ammunition must ship ground and buyers must meet and agree to age limit restrictions prior to buying ammunition.
- We will not ship reloading powder or primers due to federal law
Some items are eligible for free in-store pickup. Local customers can take advantage of this option to save money on shipping costs. Some items are not eligible for shipment and will be marked as such in the product details. See our in-store pickup policies below:
- Photo ID & copy of order receipt required at time of pickup
- In-store firearm pickups are still subject to a background check and need to fill out necessary 4473 paperwork
- Customers can designate an alternate person to pick up their order in the checkout comments, but they must have a valid photo ID and copy of the order receipt (this excludes firearms which must be picked up by purchaser)
- Customers will be notified by email when their item is ready for pickup
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your un-opened item, with a receipt, in like new condition, for a full refund less any freight charges, within 30 days from the receipt date. Unfortunately, after 30 days there will be no authorization for returns granted. Certain items are exempt from being returned, (see non-returnable items).
- Items that are clearance priced may not be returned.
- Items that are sale priced may be returned for store credit only.
- In the case of a manufactures defect after 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly for further assistance.
- All refunds will be issued in the same method as original payment. Once we receive your return we will process the refund. Please allow up to 14 days for this to take place.
Any returned item must have a RA# (Return Authorization Number). If no RA# is present, your package may be refused. To receive a RA# for your return please contact Kames Customer service by calling 330-499-4552 Mon.-Fri 10:00-5:00 eastern standard time. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Once you have your return authorization number place your un-opened item back in the shipping packaging write your RA# on the outside of packaging and ship to:
8516 Cleveland Ave N
North Canton, Oh 44720
- Mouth Calls
- Scopes, Mounts, and Scope Rings, Archery Accessories (sights, rests, and stabilizers) that have been mounted
- All Consumable items (tape, CD & DVDs’, Books, SD cards) once opened
- Special order items
- Scent elimination or Scent products
- Any Undergarments.
- Gift Cards
- Tree stands